The vision and aims of our SEND (Special Educational Needs Department) are:
- All children and young people are valued equally and have the right to learn, achieve and participate fully in education and in the wider community regardless of their abilities and behaviours
- All children and young people are empowered so that their voice is heard and heeded in decisions made about themselves
- All parents and carers are partners in meeting the needs of their children
- All children and young people are entitled to have access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum that is differentiated to meet individual learning styles, recognising personal strengths and needs
- The diversity of the needs of children and young people is recognised and met through a range of flexible, responsive and varied provision
The Lowry Academy's SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) is Mrs J Travis.
Please click here to view our SEND Policy
If you would like more information about SEN Provision in the Salford area, please click here.
For specific information about the SEND and learning support at The Lowry Academy, please click here to view our SEND Information Report.