At The Lowry Academy, we use ParentPay as a convenient way for parents/carers to pay for meals and other items such as trips, revision packs etc. You can book and pay securely online using a debit or credit card. Paying online gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your money reaches the school safely.
Before your child starts school, you will receive a letter with your ParentPay activation details. Once received please follow the following steps:
Step 1 - School will send you a letter containing your ParentPay activation details.
Step 2 - Login at www.parentpay.com
Step 3- Follow instructions to activate account.
Step 4 - Select 'Pay for items'.
If you have more than one child at another school that uses ParentPay you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children. More information can be found on the ParentPay website www.parentpay.com, alternatively you may contact the School Finance Office by emailing email@example.com .
What does ParentPay do?
- It enables you to pay for meals and other items such as trips/revision packs.
- Offers a highly secure payment site.
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- Allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend other schools that use ParentPay.
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
- Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help you?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like.
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school.
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely.
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear.
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date.
- You will never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts.
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.