Our Aspire Programme consistently promotes the extensive personal development of all our students. They are expected to contribute to their school and society:
- To try things which they think they cannot do
- To persist in the face of difficulty
- To become resilient in overcoming obstacles
- To manage themselves
- To work independently on things which challenge them
- To work with others and in teams
- To be courageous and caring
- To lead.
To support this approach, it is important to us that we offer our pupils exciting programmes that challenge them to experience new things, explore their interests and develop their talents. These wider opportunities equip our young people with the character attributes that will enable them to succeed in later life.
Our enrichment timetable for the Autumn Term is in development so watch this space to find our more soon.